After being diagnosed with cancer, Heidi’s fuel is now to make sure that Christ-followers realize, know, and claim the sure promises God offers—in the mundane, amid the heartache, and on top of the highest mountains. She is a writer, speaker, and stay-at-home mom. While crafting Instagram devotionals @heidileeanderson and writing kid’s curriculum @thismotherhen for over 100,000 followers, she’s a master at cleaning up Cheerios spills and building LEGO towers while simultaneously chugging coffee like a Gilmore. Heidi has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from University of Northwestern, MN, and has spent her career doing ministry—from teaching hundreds in kids’ ministry to writing daily devotionals, Bible reading plans, and small group curriculum as a content developer. To find further devotionals and biblical encouragement, visit her website www.thismotherhen.com or connect with her on Instagram and YouTube.
In today’s episode, here’s some of what we discuss:
- Heidi’s honest reaction to receiving her cancer diagnosis and whether or not it’s okay to ask “God, where are you?”
- How we can trust God’s goodness even when our circumstances seem hopeless and how to practically find hope regardless of what we’re facing
- What it means to hold onto faith even when God doesn’t answer our prayers and keeping perspective no matter what
- Finding purpose in the midst of our trials & choosing to put Jesus’ power on display in all things
- How to fill your mind with truth and navigating anxious thoughts in real time
+ PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
DON’T FORGET TO GRAB P.S. IT’S GONNA BE GOOD HERE!